Make a Christmas Wish !!!


Hi everyone, it's Friday and it is my turn to show you a card :)

I made this card with the gorgeous stamp "Old St. Nick" available HERE.
This stamp is from "the Tinkle Bells & Jingle Bells" collection, you can find him and all the other lovely stamps from this release at Funkykits.

Materials I've used:

Paper - Maja Design "Frödefull Jull"
Stamp Old St. Nick
Nestabillities oval and scalloped
Die Tim Holtz - Filmstrip
Stickles - Frosted Lace
Ticket Tim Holtz
Gauze bandage
Ribbon
Copics
Doily
Roses

The card messures 12 x 15 cm

For now I wanna thank you for your visit, I hope you all have a nice weekend :)

I do for sure, I'm packing my suitcase, this afternoon I'm leaving to Tiets, tomorrow we will have there a Clubday, there will be I think 65 women who all will go crafting :)

Bye bye for now, see you all next time !!!

15 comments:

Irene said...

Love it Astrid and have a bliss at the Club Day, please say hello to Tiets for me!

Irene

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

OH my Astrid this is absolutely stunning! I adore this images and you have coloured it beautifully. Thank you for your inspiration

Ali x

arjette said...

Beautifull card Astrid!!!!!
Have lots of fun tomorrow!!!!

gr. Arjette

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
i just love your card hunni
it's just amazing sweetie
see you tomorrow
hugs angelique

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is fab, love the vinatge look. Have a fun day. Marianne x

Caroline said...

WOW I love tis I MUST get this Santa he's too cute!! xx

Liz Miller said...

What a gorgeous card and beautifully coloured.
Liz x

Pat said...

Astrid...this is just gorgeous! Love all the extra details! Have fun on your weekend w/Tiets!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Erika said...

Beautiful card Astrid love all your layering.
Erika.

Vicky said...

Stunning work Astrid....love the image, gorgeous colours and layout too hun...

have a super weekend sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

Shazza said...

gorgeous card x

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful how the colouring of the mittens is echoed by the striped patterned paper. I particularly like your sating ribbon & the vinatge colours of the whole design, especially with the kraft elements.
Paula (PEP)

Tina said...

These are really beautiful, and I LOVE Santa

Tina

Mariska said...

Oh wow Astrid!! This is just stunning!! Love your design, the fabulous way you colored that stamp... GORGEOUS!!

Big hug,
Mariska

lis-m said...

Oh my, that is mind-blowingly awesome!!!
Hugs xxx