Sugar Nellie DT Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar Babes...

If you are a regular reader of my Sunday morning posts then you will know that for the past few weeks I've been shining the spotlight down on our new DT girlies. 
But this week it is a little different...I have two ladies to shine the spotlight on today.
I love these ladies cards so much that I have previously done showcases on both of them, before they were chosen for the DT...I just knew I had excellent taste!

First up this morning we have the very sweet and talented...


Vicky's beautiful card uses the image Manga Princess.

Vicky was the very first lady I asked if I could write a post on her. I love her style of card making. 
Her style is clean and uncluttered, very striking and her cards are instantly recognisable.
To see my original post on Vicky please go HERE.

Next up we have the the very lovely...


Astrid has used the image Wish Upon A Star for her gorgeous card.

I showcased Astrid a couple of months ago, just before the last DT call. I love her style of card making too.
Totally different from Vicky's style but just as beautiful, I adore the many added extras on her detailed and intricate scrap cards.
To see my original post on Astrid please go HERE.

I have just one more DT lady to showcase and then I'll be on the hunt in blogland for some more Sugar Addicts. Don't forget that if you would like to have your Sugar Nellie cards shown here then you can always leave me a private comment on any of my posts or EMAIL me.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

10 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Love both their cards and follow both their blogs :)

Aunty Sue said...

beautiful cards and definately worth a 2nd show case.

Shazza said...

fab creations x

Christine L said...

Ooooh both absolutely FAB cards Elaine... well picked!
Hugs
Christine x

Janette said...

I agree with AuntySue, these crafters are brilliant.xx

Mau xx said...

What beautiful creations these lovely ladies inspire us with. No wonder you chose to Showcase them Elaine.I have paid them both a visit again this morning and drooled as always....a bit like you with Cake really.....lol
Huge hugs Mau xx

Mau xx said...

oops!! sorry its Karen who drools over cake......ha-ha

Pat said...

Yes, my darling...you DO have exquisiite taste!! Love both of these ladies' work...you did good Sugah sistah!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Marianne's Craftroom said...

They are both so gorgeous and so different from each other. Really show off the beautiful SN images. Marianne x

Paula (PEP) said...

You definitely do have VERY VERY good taste & ceratinly an eye for picking out contrasting samples. Super each in their own way - like chalk & cheese really. I love the monochrome vintage look to Astrid's card which is so feminine but then Vicky's is grilie too..........it seems I am sitting on a fence........
Paula (PEP)