"Hello Little Friend"...

Happy Monday, my sugar-lovin darlins!! Oh my gosh...did you just have the most fun at this past weekend's "Fairy Glen" Blog Hop? I know I thoroughly enjoyed both days...as well as last week's Sneak Peeks. I was thinkin'...have you ever heard the saying, "It takes a village to raise a child"?...well...I gotta tell ya...it takes a village to make a successful Blog Hop too!!

Sooooo...before I get to this week's project, I'd just like to take a few moments to give a few "shout outs" ...

...To our sweet and clever Boss Lady, Karen...who has a real gift for selecting fabulous artwork and then magically getting it transformed into sweet, sweet rubbah! Thanks Karen!!

...To our very own Sugar Mama, Gayle, who worked tirelessly getting all of the Sugar Nellie DT and Sugar Bowl "Sweeties" organized so that we were in the right place at the right time...making both Saturday's and Sunday's Blog Hops so successful!!  You ROCK, Sugar Mama!!

...To my fellow Design Teamies...I couldn't be prouder to call you talented ladies my DT "sistahs"!!

...And, of course...to all of you Sugar Lovers who really, truly are the reason we all do what we do!! Thank you soooooo much for your amaaaaazing support!

OK...are ya ready? For my second Sugar Nellie DT project, I decided to ink up "Hello Little Friend" and go with an "Autumn" theme...


This darling stamp is from the "Tinkle Bells & Jingle Bells" Collection...available, along with so many other fabulous stamps and digi images, at Funky Kits. If you haven't been shopping lately, you'll definitely want to stop by and take a peek at what Mark has in the store...and while you're there, remember to fill your "virtual" shopping baskets with some fabulous new stamps available now...including "Hello Little Friend" and the new "Fairy Glen" Collection!


This card was such fun to make! I used lots of fun elements...including Chipboard leaves and pumpkin...rubbed with Inka Gold and then buffed to make it extra shimmery! I "die cut" some leaves out of Mulberry paper for a fun effect...and added some Copper colored Magic Mesh, raffia ribbon, and a pretty little rose to create an Autumn "arrangement". I colored this little fairy princess with Copics and Prismacolor pencils...and added some Autumn Flower Soft and Coarse Glitter!


If you'd like to see a few more pics and get more details on this little card, please pop on over to my blog HERE...I love "virtual" entertaining!! Perhaps I'll even brew some nice "virtual" tea for us to share!

OK...that's it for me, my darlins! Be sure to stop back tomorrow when the very lovely and talented Mina will be sharing more of her gorgeous creations with us!!

Sweet hugs...
Pat

8 comments:

alethea said...

Oh wow, this card is absolutely gorgeous!! You have captured her just beautifully with all the fall colours!!! I too as a follower would like to say thanks to all the DT for fabulous and always inspiring us with their gorgeous creations!!! HUgsxx

Chrissy said...

Another beautiful stunning card Pat...adore the leaves and you have taught me to 'ink my edges'..what a difference...gorgeous image...I'm just going to have, to have, 2 favourites....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Maria Therese said...

gorgeous ♥

Janette said...

Hi Pat, This is such a stunning card, so beautiful,just in love with it all.xxxx

Susanne said...

Lovely card and lovely colours and stamp!!! Hugs Susanne

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Here Here Pat couldn't agree more :)

Stunning creation as always LOVING the colours on this one woooeee delish!

Ali x

Paula (PEP) said...

I have to agree with you about both Karen & Gayle - huge thank yous definitely & to all the members of the DTs - that includes you!
As for this creation with those autumnal tones paired with the aqua - just stunning. Love the leaves & the texture you included with the Flower Soft etc.....
Paula (PEP)

crafty amy said...

This is just stunning I LOVE the autumn feel and this makes her even harder to resist darn it! :D

Hugs

Amy xx