Mmmmm.....GINGERBREAD.......

Morning all.......

Hope you all had a lovely weekend....and happy Halloween to those who celebrate it....

It's Vicky here today.....and I am showcasing my final Manga image for you...and it's the yummy, scrummy Gingerbread...isn't she just so gorgeous??


I have used lots of lovely layers....and as always I have "matted" my papers on some contrast card as you can see...it just gives the gorgeous papers more definition.....


and a  close up...

.....you can see I have used lashing of Deco Art glamour dust  for added sparkle..!


and a side view....

I have left the card free from loads of embellies...just a little piece of lace which I stapled on to keep it in place...a lot easier then getting loads of glue everywhere...!

and my little tip this week....I always use a photo glue to layer my papers on my base card...
I find I can "move" my layers into place....and get them straight...lol...!

So I hope you likey....and for more details please pop over to my blog here...

Hope you all have a super day....and happy trick or treating tonight...

big hugs Vicky xx

2 comments:

Daniele said...

just lovin' this sweet little lady
hugs

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous creation, love it

Ali x