Where do Scottish Fairies live?

Why, Fairy Glen, of course……..
finalfgbanner
Yes, they’re here!
Delightful little fairies and some of their friends from ‘Fairy Glen’
Fairy Glen is a magical place where every day is a celebration and cakes have no calories….
That’ll be why they make the cakes so big there then……would anyone like a slice of this???
Vicky2
Vicky has used ‘Let Them Eat Cake’ for this card and because cakes taste so much better with ice cream, she has used some delicious ice cream colours too!
You’ll find full details for this little beauty over on Vicky’s blog!
All eleven of these gorgeous little fairies and their friends will be available to buy from Funky Kits on Saturday October 8th!
Stay tuned though…..we’ll be showing you more of these delicious little rubber babies tomorrow and for the rest of the week!
I do so hope you can join us……
Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x

21 comments:

Carol said...

Luv it!! Beautiful work as always Vicky. Can't wait to see more. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxxx

Suzi Mac said...

Awe!! she is adorable, can't wait to see the other sweet fairy's. I can hear my Bank Manager groaning already. lol.
Hugs
Suzi x

Jane said...

OMG I love her!!xx

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

How cute is this?
She is one adorable little fairy and is now on my to buy list. Can't wait to see the others.....
I wish cake really didn't have any calories. xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

The Fairy Glen looks as if it is going to be a very exciting place to visit - love the banners on this & the chocolate & pink colouring.
Paula (PEP)

Erika said...

Great card and such a cute image.
Erika.

Karen said...

So very 'sweet' if you'll pardon the pun hun! Hehe.
I do so love these I almost had kittens when I saw these in my magazine last week! I LOVE LOVE LOVE them honey!!
Such a truly wonderful card. Just wow!xx

Cards By MI said...

Very cute and adorable!
xxMarie

Jean Peters said...

wow she is gorgeous!!! All sweet and super cute too!

Jean Peters said...

Wow she is gorgeous and sweet and super cute too!!

Pat said...

Ohhhh...I am so moving to Fairy Glen....cake and ice cream have no calories?!! Oh yea, I'm in!! I love this little darlin'...and Vicky has done a beautiful job showcasing this cutie patootie!! Can't wait to add these darlins to my Sugar Nellie collection!!! This is going to be a sweeeeet week!! Hats off to Karen for finding such darling images to transform into rubbah!! Mwahhhh! Pat FRank

mixamatoasties said...

aww!!!

Gorgeous card.

Flutterby Trina said...

Ohhh she is just adorable!! can i please get a 1st class ticket to Fairy Glen please?!! Vickys card is beautiful! Thanks for the sneak and cant wait to see more! xx

Arabella said...

Ooooooh she's adorable! I love Fairies and what a sweetie she is! Gorgeous card too!

Arabella

Janette said...

Cakes with no calories, sounds like heaven to me...count me in...love Vicky' fab card, so cute.xx

Autumn said...

Soo cute! Can't wait to see the rest!
xxAutumn

Autumn said...

Soo cute! CAn't wait to see the rest!
xxAutumn

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I'm definitely moving to Fairy Glen then I won;t have to worry about dieting. Gorgeous image and a gorgeous card. Marianne x

Fiona said...

totally gorgeous!!

Fi
x

Shirley N said...

Gosh, just look at that adorable face! Beautiful card!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby card, love love love it

Ali x