Cheer Up !!!

Hi lovely ladies, it's Friday again, so it's my turn to post a card for the Sugar Nellie Blog.

I had to make a "Clean and Simple" card... whell, that's not my kind of thing, it isn't that easy for me :) but I hope you like my card anyway :)

Last week I wasn't that productive in Cards en Blogland, because I had a surgery and had a lot of pain, everyday I'm feeling a bit better, but I have to keep me quiet :(

Used materials :

* Maja Design - Minna Vänner
* Stamp - Sugar Nellie - Manga "Cheerleader"
* Magnolia Die - Swirl
* Marianne Creatable - Leaf
* Seam Binding - Ribbon Girls
* Dew Drops - Ribbon Girls
* Sentiment – self made
* Flowers
* Lace
* Rope

Yeaahhhhh .....tomorrow there will be a Simply Sassy Bloghop, isn't that exciting ??

Come on over and enjoy the bloghop, again there will be a candy hidden if you leave a comment by each of the DT ladies :)

Only this weekend you can order the complete set, you wil get 7 lovely Sassy's for the price of 5 !!! Isn't that awesome ? One stamp is a limited edition !!

So hurry and grab them :)

They are available on Saturday 19th at 8 am at Funky Kits!!




Thanks for your visit, enjoy your weekend and see you all next time :)

Love Astrid xx

8 comments:

Fiona said...

gorgeous card, love the colours and the paper. That manga has been perfectly coloured.

Fi
x

Dorte said...

For et dejligt kort du har lavet. Gæt om jeg skal være på pletten til blog hop i morgen! Glæder mig.
God bedring.
klem fra Dorte

Shan said...

Your card is just darling. I really love the brown and blue together and that image is adorable. I think your card is fantastic.

Hugs
Shannin

Casper said...

Hiya Astrid,

How are you?My thoughts and good wishes are with you!

Take care of you!

Your card is Fab and I just love and adore brown and blue together a beautiful combo!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Shazza said...

gorgeous card, get well soon x

Vicky said...

Astrid she is gorgeous hun...love the colours you have used and all the lovely embellies too sweetie....

big hugs and I hope you are feeling better too... Vicky xx

Mau xx said...

This is gorgeous Astrid, love the cool colours and love the image. xx
Hope you feel better very soon. take care and Gentle hugs coming your way xxx Mau

Paula (PEP) said...

Your colours are just great together & I love that bow. Hope you keep improving.
Paula (PEP)