Simply Adorable……

AdorablesBanner

Quite a surprise, for those of you tuning in today expecting to see what the adorable Astrid had to say….

I’m afraid I’ve hijacked her post!

Well, I couldn’t resist showing you a little sneaky peak (or two) from the new Simply Adorable digital stamps which are available from Funky Kits tomorrow…


Astrid has used Winifred 


and 

Mina has used our 'poster girl'  Victoria


Aren't they just, well, ADORABLE??? 


You'll find full details, as always, over on the girls' blogs.

Only one more sleep until these beauties launch and you shall see some fabulous creations from our superb design team!

The girls really have done me proud on these ones….just wait and see!
Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x

15 comments:

Fiona said...

wow they are beautiful...can't to see the others.

Fi
x

Irene said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

Irene

Cathy said...

OM Gosh, they are simply stunning, love both of them. And such gorgeous cards from the DT.
Hugs
Cathy xx

tilly said...

2 stunning cards haven't they done well, I just can't wait for the release lol
Tilly

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my Goodness, how beautiful are these two sweet girls. Loving the cards from the DT. Fabulous!! Can't wait till tomorrow.
Hugs
Suzi x

Ann said...

Just love these angelic little girls cant wait to purchase and colour them for myself! Wonderful cards and will no doubt take inspiration from them thank you.

Pat said...

Simply adorable images...and perfectly stunning cards, ladies!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Janette said...

OMG....Gorgeous....xxx

Sonia said...

Wow what fabulous cards coloured to perfection BEAUTIFUL.
Sonia xx

Shazza said...

oooh how gorgeous x

Jill said...

ohh Karen they are your best designs yet, only wish they were in rubber. I watercolour my images and just can't get digi's to work without smudging,aww they are gorgeous though I can drool though hugs Jill xx

Unknown said...

wouw,beautiful
marcelline

Daniele said...

wow what stunning cards such pretty images
hugs

Paula (PEP) said...

These really give a super vintage look & make me even more determined to master the digi aspects. I think it is quite important not to have the same images in rubber - as Karen pointed out some time ago: some images are better suited to the digi format.
Looking forward to seeing more.
Paula (PEP)

Jenn said...

wow, you both did such a gorgeous job! both cards are stunning!!