Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar lovers!

It's that time of the week again when I have the pleasure of shining the spotlight on a Sugar Addict and today's lovely...and oh so talented lady...is Jenny.

My name is Jenny and I live in Scotland......very close to the House of Sugar!! I love to make cards and papercraft projects and my favourite cardmaking technique is rubber stamping. I am drawn to 'cute' stamps and really enjoy colouring my images with promarkers and prisma pencils. Sugar Nellie stamps are perfect for this :) which is why I have quite a collection now!
I also enjoy blogging and sharing/entering my cards in the many craft challenges in blogland and I have made many crafty friends from all over the world through crafting and blogging.


This fabulous Christmas card uses the image Knitted With Love. I do love the non traditional Christmas colours Jenny has chosen.


Jenny's colouring is awesome...just look at little Delia, beautifully brought to life with perfect colouring and shading.


And how about these cute little penguins (stamp Warm Winter Wishes is out of stock at the moment, more due in soon) on a kriss kross card and coloured in sepia tones. Very subtle and very stylish.


I love these tea light cards, they make such a pretty gift. Jenny has used the Gorgeous Girls image Foxy.
And last, but certainly not least...


Yes..I most certainly did have to show this card. You know I luvs Pippi Longsocks the mostest :)
She is just gorgeous, and shown off perfectly in this pretty purple and green colour combo.

I hope you've enjoyed my choice of cards off Jenny's blog, please go and pay her a visit, we all like to receive some love in the form of a comment.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

17 comments:

Janice said...

Great cards Jenny, worthy of the showcase slot indeed. Jx

Christine L said...

All fabulous cards by Jenny..... but of course, Pippi Longsocks just has the edge for me too!! She's just too darn cute!
Well done Jenny on being showcased...
Hugs
Christine x

Maria Therese said...

Sweet cards!!

The Little Stamper said...

I'm a follower of Jenny already and her cards are always gorgeous! I hope lot's of people will go and visit her now.

Sharon x

Mieke said...

They are all beautiful. I also like the pippi socks.
Have a nice day.

XX Mieke

http://hethobbyhoekje-vanmieke.blogspot.com/

mariska said...

Wooow! This is beautiful. Love them all. Soo cute. You thit a great job!

Hugs mariska

Wiccababe said...

beautiful cards, Jenny is an incredible talent :)
Debz
xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I'm off to check out Jenny's blog!
Sarah

coops said...

absolutely fabulous cards by jenny.huge congrats on being in the sugar showcase :D

xx coops xx

Marion said...

Fabulous cards Jenny, they deserve to be showcased.
Marion

Shazza said...

fab cards, am off to check out her card and then I am off to colour Pippi....yeah, I got her and she is crying to be inked up!!!
x

Janette said...

Another fab showcase Elaine, Jenny your cards are all wonderful, brilliant work, well done.xxx

Jenn said...

All of your cards are just beautiful Jenny, I LOVE pippi longsocks so so much, so of course, that card is my fav :) Great job!

Gail said...

jenny your coloring is beautifuuly done..i love all your cards..tfs..loves ya

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Cards Jenny, Congratulations on being showcased. Your creations are wonderful xx

Sonia said...

Jenny I love ALL your cards they are amazing.
Hugs Sonia xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I think my favourite is the vintage Warm Winter Wishes with that gorgoeus shading & the combination of cream with the browns & it's lovely seeing the way that Jenny has combined colouring with ProMarkers & Prismacolor pencils.
Thanks for bringing yet another delightful set of eye candy to our attention Elaine.
Paula (PEP)