Kiss me...quick!

...and don't slobber!! hehehe! My husband used to say that to me when we were newlyweds...and I have no idea what made me think of that now, except that this adorable Sugar Nellie stamp is called "Kiss Me Quick"....


But...before I get to this week's card, I have to ask...did you all have a fantabulous weekend?? And, ohhhhh, did you get the chance to pop on over to Funky Kits and place your order for some of the newest "Adorables" digis? I tell ya...they are the cutest EVER!!! I actually printed my image using a softer, sepia tone ink setting on my printer...giving it a no-line effect! I LOVE Victoria...don't you?!


But...I digress...back to this week's DT post...As I mentioned, I used "Kiss Me Quick" from the Home Grown collection of Sugar Nellie stamps...available HERE at Funky Kits. The DPs are from Authentique's "Wonder" collection...and the cardstock came from Stampin' Up (Real Red & Hunter Green). Here's another view...


I had such fun coloring this little darlin'...I used both Copics and Prismacolor pencils...

E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin) w/peach & light peach pencils
R20, 000 (cheeks) w/nectar pencil
E23, 53, 51, 50, 35 (hair) w/dark brown & sienna brown pencils
G28, 24, 21, 20 (greens) w/dark green pencil
R24, 22, 20 (reds) w/crimson red pencil


For more info on these cards, please visit my blog HERE. Oh...and please be sure to check back here all week for details on Sugar Nellie's "Blog Hop" this coming weekend. We'll be introducing some fabulous new, deliciously sweet, "Country Cousins" stamps! Whooohooo!

And...that's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by...and for your kind comments! Until next time...

Hugs,
Pat

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Pat..lovely image and fabulous colouring..and little Victoria is just beautiful...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julye said...

Two more fab cards Pat thanks for sharing.

sugarnellie said...

Wonderful cards as always Pat. you made me giggle with "slobber" i am sure that is a Scottish word is it not? The sun is shining here in Scotland but its frosty too, hope you ae warm and safe in Richmond.
take care
Karen x

Cathy said...

Two gorgeous cards, Pat. Love your colouring and details on both.
Mmmmm slobber ....ewwwwww!!!!!!! Don't really do slobber meself LOL!!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Nicole said...

Hello I'm from the Netherlands and you make such beautiful cards. Loving it!! I'm following this blog. Maybe you want to come and take a look at my blog. I'd like that very much. Greetings, Nicole

Paula (PEP) said...

Delightful with your red & white accenting on this - especially those ribbons the way the bottom left & top right (on the tag) mirror each other. I thought you'd done something like that for your Adorable image - nice to have it confirmed.
Paula (PEP)