Oh The Weather Outside Is Frightful...

...but the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Actually, the weather is rather mild for the time of year, and I'm not quite ready for snow yet. I do love the fluffy white stuff but only if I can stay indoors and look at it from the comfort of my armchair.
Going out to work in it is a whole different matter!
Although the weather is mild now, I have heard the forecasters predicting a hard winter with plenty of snow, so maybe I should move my butt and get some Christmas gifts bought...after all, it is only 30 days until the jolly fella in a red suit delivers gifts for all the good girls and boys.
He's still making a list and checking it twice...


This fab festive card using the stamp Old Saint Nick is Gabi's entry into the Sugar Bowl challenge.


Coop's pretty and pink Christmas card uses the image Angel Wishes...I love this stamp, so sweet!


In the meadow we can build a snowman :)

This bright and beautiful card by Denise showcases perfectly the image Snow Buddies.

There is almost a week left to get your entries into the Sugar Bowl challenge and maybe win yourself a selection of Scotland's finest rubbery loveliness.

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine

Sheesh!! I'd just finished writing up the above post and scheduling it when I came across a new entry into the Sugar Bowl challenge which I just HAD to show you!


Cor blimey Vicky! You are quick off the mark with this! Her gorgeous card uses the free limited edition stamp which was only available when purchasing the offer kit...and they sold out fast!

Love Elaine (again) xx

5 comments:

Shan said...

Loving all the cards Ladies. Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and Happy Thanksgiving to all in America.

Janette said...

These are all gorgeous Elaine, love Nic's pink one too, thanks for showing......bit colder here today, I can't wait for the white stuff....it really messes with Tilly's head...lol...xxx

Paula (PEP) said...

You'd really not think these are all inspired by the same sketch - thanks for a lovely feast again Elaine.
Paula (PEP)

Vicky said...

Thank you Elaine hunni for showing my card I absolutely love that stamp & I think its gonna be used a lot.....fantastic to colour & truly enjoyed colouring her.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

coops said...

aw wow thankyou elaine for showing my card.really enjoyed inking up this stamp and love the other ladies cards too :D

xx coops xx