Listen...Do You Want To Know A Secret...

....do you promise not to tell, whoa oh oh
Closer, let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with...

RUBBER!

As you all know from Karens post yesterday, this month we celebrate Sugar Nellie's 4th birthday.
Karen will start the party this Saturday with the release of some new Adorable digis, but I know another little secret....shhhhh don't tell anyone but over the birthday month there will be more releases...and not just digis either, but lovely rubber too! There are lots of surprises in store, so keep checking back here.

Now that I've shared that exciting bit of news with you all...

Today there is a new challenge over on the Sugar Bowl and as always the Sweeties have made a gorgeous selection of cards to give you a little inspiration.


Erika did the sketch for this challenge, and her divine card uses the image Posy Pip. A simply gorgeous card Erika.


My Sugar Ma'am Gayle created this perfectly pretty-in-pink card with the stamp Rosie..you must love her too as she has sold out..more stock due in soon.


And Sarah used one of my favourite Sassy stamps Carnival Balloon to create her beautiful and colourful card.

I hope you can all find some time to get crafty and ink up a Sugar Nellie stamp or digi and join in with our sweet challenge.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

7 comments:

Fiona said...

fab challenge this week...perfect theme to fit in with the sketch...

...and more rubber coming soon..woo hoo!!

Fi
x

Paula (PEP) said...

I know I'm repeateing myself here but these three samples once again demonstrate the variety & versatility of the Sugar Bowl DT - not to mention your eye, Elaine, for picking them out. Looking forward to the celebrations.
Paula (PEP)

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous creations from the sweeties and fabby singing too Mrs L :)

Exciting times ahead

Ali x

Sheila said...

Beautiful DT work girls :) Must get my finger out and get some more of my rubber stamps inked up for this challenge! Sheila:)X

Shazza said...

fab sketch and wonderful cards x

Pat said...

Gorgeous work from my fellow DT Sweeties! Thanks for showcasing them for us all to drool over! Hugs. Pat Frank

Christine L said...

Oooh all beauties.... well done to the DT! And can't wait for the new releases...
Hugs
Christine x