SWEET VICTORIA............


Morning all.......

Hope you all had a lovely weekend....and you all enjoyed the Country Cousins Blog Hop...I love doing them....and so much fun too...!

Anyway....it's Vicky here today and I have the great pleasure to showcase one of the new Simply Adorable Digi's called Victoria...and what a sweetie with a gorgeous name too....!


 Victoria ~ Simply Adorable

 

Close up of Victoria

I have coloured her in with some Spectrum Noirs, Flexmarkers and Prisma Pencils and a little chalk on her cheeks...
The papers are from Nitwits and the pretty lace from my stash....


and a side view....

I have also used a Martha Stewart Punch for the Butterfly and decorated it with some wee pearls and used some hat pins too......I so love this colour combo....So very fresh for this little beauty...

So I hope you likey...and do pop over to Funky Kits to see all the new stash...

have a lovely day....and keep warm....

big hugs Vicky xx

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello

this is absolutely stunning!!!

tine

Judi said...

Oh, SO pretty! Love everything about this.

Judi x

sugarnellie said...

She is lovely Vicky, just so soft and pretty, I love her and your beautiful card.
Karen

Janette said...

Oh Vicky she is so gorgeous, love how you coloured her, just enough, perfect.xx

Anonymous said...

This is stunning Vicky!! Fab papers and your images is coloured beautifully.

Ali x

Shazza said...

beautiful card x

Riet said...

So wonderful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Anna said...

Wow, this is stunning!! Love everything about it :)
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Vicky.
Sue x

Paula (PEP) said...

I like the soft lace you've used & the way the lacey edging echoes the card's bottom edge as well as the scallops around the image panel. Your soft shading of her hair & hat is amazing & she has so much life in her.
Paula (PEP)

Heather at Younique said...

I can't stop looking at this. It is gorgeous. You are very talented

Heather at Younique said...

I can't stop looking at this. It is gorgeous. You are very talented

Pat said...

Hey there Vicky!! What a stunning card! I love this little image...and your coloring is simply gorgeous!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Karen W said...

I love this one but can't find it on Funky kits? She's really precious

Cards By MI said...

What a fantastic card! It's just WOW! The colours and image works so well together. Wonderful!
XXMarie