Winifred...

Good morning everyone...Mina here and its my turn to show you something yummy and sugary...I love love love the new Adorables dont you, I know a few people are intimidated by them but honestly have a go, I think they are easier to colour than ordinary images as the shading is done for you, if any of you havent had a try at digis yet, dont delay have a go, if you need a hand Im happy to help...so ask away either here or on my blog or email me whichever you prefer...I use distress ink, water and brushes to colour all my images and if you need to know how to waterproof your digis for watercolouring theres a tutorial here...there is one tip I would give you though buy the best paper you can afford for your chosen colouring method, you will really see a difference...I used the stunning Winifred for my card today, isnt she just perfect for a Christmas card, all the details of the papers etc are on my blog too...btw did you know there are some of the all time favourites in digis now you can find them at Funky Kits here...have a wonderful day everyone and whatever your up to have fun
Mina xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Stunning mina I got them all bar this one I think i need to go back.
Chris x

Turtle In The Sand said...

Thanks for the link back. I was wondering what type of paper you used. Great idea for heat setting the ink. My black ink sometimes smears when using my Copics too. think I will give it a try.

These images are intimidating, but I think I just might give them a try! Hugs, Linda

Unknown said...

I think she is adorable!! You made such a pretty card with her. I have a few myself, bought them ages ago and never tried them out, isn't that stupid?? I promiss I will use one this week!! Hugs, Frea

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way you have coloured her dress to match your papers - thanks too for the tips about watercolouring plus your detailed explanation regarding printing inks. Very helpful indeed.
Paula (PEP)

cockney blonde said...

Beautiful card Mina, and I agree with you. I find the adorables much easier to colour too, x

Pat said...

Oh Mina...how absolutely precious!! I tell ya, girlfriend, your coloring is just stunning!! And Winifred is just as cute as can be! Yep...perfect for Cgristmas, birthday...any occasion! You rocked this!! Hugs. Pat Frank