Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts!

Thank you for all your lovely comments on last weeks showcase...maybe we can twist Kate's arm just one more time and persuade her to start her own blog?

Today I have another lovely lady to shine the Sugary spotlight on...

Hi there, my name is Marion and I’m happily married to Ruud. We have two adorable cats, two sisters actually.
In daily life I work in a Pharmacy.
I started making scrapcards several years ago and still love this hobby. I prefer cute stamps and love cat stamps on my cards and projects.
You can find cats very often on my cards, I just love to use them on projects.


Marion makes scrapcards, a style which uses lots of layers and embellishments. This one uses the Sassy image Butterfly Girl.


This beautiful card uses another Sassy image, this time Love Letters ( out of stock at the moment )


I love corner bookmarks and this one is fabulous! Made using the image Warm Winter Wishes which is available as a digi but only for a limited period...so you'd better buy it now!


Another of my favourite Sassy images Spread Your Wings in my favourite colours too

.

And lastly, a very pretty Christmas card using the image Puss in Boots. I love the fancy shaped card too, made I'm sure with a MS border punch.

I see a lot of scrapcards in blogland, and particularly from our Dutch friends. It's a style I always find intriguing because of the amount of layers and embellishments on the cards and projects...though sadly not something I can do! Much too complicated for my simple brain to figure out :)
They are always highly detailed with lots of different elements for the eyes to feast upon.

Thank you Marion for allowing me to showcase your cards and projects here today. Please pop by Marion's blog and leave her some love :)

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx

10 comments:

Christine L said...

Ooooh some fabulous creations there.... well done Marion - love your colouring!
Hugs
Christine x

Janette said...

What a fab collection Elaine, they all look brilliant, will pop over and see the blog...thanks for sharing.xx

Shazza said...

what beautiful projects from Marion
x

Shan said...

Gorgeous projects! I love them.

Irene said...

Marion is great, just like Tiets and Astrid.....their style is unique and I thinks that's one of the reasons they are all active in the same Club!!
Totally agree with you that their creations are overloaded with stuff and have a zillion layers!!I'm also not capable of doing tthat, no matter how hard I try! That's what makes our craft hobby great, all those different ways of doing it!!!

Irene

XxJULESxX said...

wow amazing gorgeous cards!!!

marion said...

Blushing cheeks here !! Thanks so much for leaving a comment and a big thanks to Elaine for giving this oppertunity !!

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the soft muted colours & the trademark cat moniker. This is a real education - didn't know there was a name "Scrapcards" for this style which I recognize Tiets as using too. Thanks for this Elaine.
Paula (PEP)

www.boshobbyshop.nl said...

Woow, all of them are amazing!

x Anouk

Mau xx said...

Wonderful Creations, well done Marion, will call by your blog to say hi. xx Such a lot of beautiful detail in your cards xx
A brilliant Showcase Elaine xxx