Contemplation & Candy

Good Morning Everyone, it's my turn (Jane) to share a Sugar Nellie card with you today and I have made a card using the gorgeous Country Cousins Contemplation image which is available here from Sugar Nellie. I am really enjoying playing with the Country Cousins images, they are so lovely to colour in and are a welcome break from Christmas. I feel like I have been making Christmas cards since July!

I chose papers from the Fancy Pants Summer's End pad and layered patterned papers in similar colours onto brown patterned papers to create a simple layout and added stitching around the edges of the papers. The lace which coordinates beautifully with the paper is available here and the matching button is available here.

I coloured my image using Promarkers. I used Turquoise, Duck Egg blue and Aqua for her jeans and the green was blended from Olive, Moss and Pear Green.
I added some flowers from my stash and a sentiment die cut with a label shape and some turquoise pearls as a finishing touch.
Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane uses such bright and cheerful colours in her cards, just beautiful, thank you Jane.

Now who all did the Simply Sassy blog hop this weekend past, WOW our girls are just fantastic, Maria and her SS DT do a wonderful job of showcasing the stamps AND the kit sold out! Great job everyone.

Who stopped by and left comments? Anyone not checked if they have won candy? Best have a look HERE

short and sweet from me today, saving up my quota of words for another day.....
take care
Karen

3 comments:

Erika said...

Cute card Jane....love all the colours.
Erika.

June Nelson said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, love your little image and colour combo its super xx

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Jane...I just love those papers!!

Fi
x