Pick 'n' Mix Anyone??

Everyone LOVES pick 'n' mix!
There is nothing nicer than dipping your fingers into a bag - it has to be a white paper bag - of these lovely sweets to see what you'll grab hold of first.
White mice, shrimps, torpedoes, cola bottles, milk bottles, jelly dummies, flying saucers, drumsticks lollies, black jacks..the list goes on and on.

If like me you love a bit of pick 'n' mix...even more so if it is calorie free... then why not get a card or project made and entered into the Sugar Bowl challenge? All you need to do is create a card using a Sugar Nellie image, rubber or digi and follow the sketch. One entrant chosen at random will win their choice of any 4 Sugar Nellie stamps, or 6 if we get 100+ entries.

Today I have a lovely selection of pick 'n' mix cards to show you from entries into the Sugar Bowl.
No theme, just some random cards that caught my eye.


A gorgeous and detailed card from Vicky using the new Adorable digi image Lizzie.


This fabulous card from Denise uses the stamp Jasmine....*shock horror* I don't think I've inked up this little lady yet! I shall have to remedy this and quickly!


The Queen of decoupaging stamped images Debby has made this stunning dimensional card with the ever-so-sweet Faye and Freddie.


And Lis made her beautiful card with my most favourite ever stamp Pippi Longsocks...I admit that I do have a lot of favourite Sugar Nellie stamps but this is my number one..I luvs her Karen...a lot :)

I hope this beautiful selection of cards inspires you to get inky today and join in with our fun and friendly challenge.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx


**********
Dear Christine

Thank you for your email regarding sellers of stamped images on ebay, I can assure you they will have been warned that they are in breach of our copyright and if they continue to ignore our Terms of Use, they are then reported to ebay under the VeRo programme.

Each email we receive is opened by someone and as we all share out the jobs here at the HOS, this one is not mine as I find I am not articulate enough to get my point across in as few words as possible, I also do not have the patience needed to answer emails. We do appreciate our customers watching out for us and I am sorry that you feel that in not receiving an personal email back you have wasted you time, not at all.

Working together we have cleared a lot of stamped image off of ebay, most sellers do not realise they are doing wrong and quickly remove them, others will always try to make money out of other and with that in mind we are working with STAMP OUT THEFT group to challenge ebay themselves on why they allow these items to be listed in the first place.

Our customers are loyal and the very back bone of our business, we are a tiny business and with that the man hours available are restricted to keep cost down. We are a stamp company that is driven by the customers and sugar addicts world wide are ours eyes and ears. All emails are opened and read, not daily but they are, and we use the time available to fill in forms to report offenders. Together we have made a difference and I myself will be spending the next few months looking for new and trend setting artwork that I can bring to you all, we need to concentrate on the fun stuff too because only a tiny percent of stampers are rule breakers, the real crafters do it for love and those are the people that I work for.

many thanks
Karen

6 comments:

Erika said...

Ooo Elaine great pick "n" mix...can't beat it. Lovely selection of cards.
Erika.

Pat said...

Gorgeous "pick-n-mix" choices, my sweet Elaine!! And Karen...fabulous letter! You go girl! Can't wait for the new Country Cousin release on Saturday! whooo...I love BlogHops! Hugs! Pat Frank

Shazza said...

beautiful cards you chose to share with us Elaine, still to make mine x

Paula (PEP) said...

Well said Karen.....
Elaine - terrific selection as always - now are you as fond of frogs as I am - no less than 3 frogs included included in your card quartet.
Paula (PEP)

lis-m said...

Hey Elaine.. thank you so much for featuring my card this week... We have great taste you & i.... I love frogs too... and bats... and owls... hehehe
Hugs xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Karen, with so many beautiful cards entered each week to your challenge I am so chuffed to be chosen to be shown on your blog. Thanks so much. Hugs, Denise x