a purple rendezvous...

Good morning everyone its my turn (Mina) to show a bit of sugar today...I'm loving this new release of the Country Cousins aren't you they are so sweet and girly and suit any design and colour...this is the stunning Cassie's Rendezvous coloured with distress inks, isn't she beautiful...the papers I used are actually Halloween papers from the Oct 31 Fancy Pants range...it just goes to show that you should have a good rummage through your papers every now and then and not just use them for what season or occasion they are meant to be for, I love it when I can use papers for more than one reason don't you, it makes you feel like you were justified in buying them in the first places...so go and have a rummage, I bet you will find some stunning papers you would never have imagined to use and see what you can make with them...have a wonderful day everyone
Mina xx

6 comments:

Astrid said...

Gorgeous card Mina, love the beautiful colours !!

hugs Astrid xx

Shan said...

Your card is gorgeous and I LOVE that line of stamps.

The Craft Bucket said...

Gorgeous card, have this image on my Christmas, I hope I have been good! Jane x
http://thecraftbucket.blogspot.com/

Janette said...

Oh Mina this is beautiful, so LOVE the colour too,and she is so gorgeous.xx

Barbara said...

Mina, what a beautiful card! I love the colors and your gorgeous coloring. These country girls are so special! I can' wait to start coloring them after the holidays! Thanks, always, for your inspiration!

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Mina, I love the imagexx I chose two others but it was a real struggle to leave this one till next shop...lol
love the gorgeous colours xx