Shall I be sneaky?

In this, our birthday month, we really are spoiling you with all of these delicious new stamp designs!
The latest of which is…..

cchopfinal

Yes, six stunningly beautiful girls make their debut tomorrow….
Or should I let you see them today????
Hmn…decisions, decisions……
I really can’t help myself…..

Marianne has used ‘Chillax’

MarianneSneak

AND
 
Tiets has used ‘Cassie’s Contemplation’

TietsSneak

You’ll find full details for these gorgeous creations on the girls’ blogs.
These little beauties (and their 4 friends) will be available from Funky Kits on Saturday 12th November…..
Yes, tomorrow….
Not long to wait now, we sincerely hope you’ll pop by tomorrow for the blog hop
There’s candy to be had!!!!
Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Are these rubber? Hope so - they look gorgeous! Julia.

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
there so cute sweetie
to bad i don't have the time to hop tomorrow, it's shoppingday for me, and visite my hubby in the hospital, so then i have no enegie left in my body
hugs angelique

Karen said...

Ahhh they look soooh sweet!! Smiles.
Great cards girls.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

These look super Gayle - just lovely traditional not too cute but cute enough images. Looking forward to seeing the new release & congratulaions to Sugar Nellie & everyone who sail in & with her.
Paula (PEP)

Cards By MI said...

very cute as always!
xxmarie

Suzi Mac said...

Gorgeous cards and two adorable images. Can't wait to see the others.
Hugs
Suzi x

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, these are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait for tomorrow so I can order them!

Marion said...

Oh WoW! These two are just delish. Looking forward to seeing the other 4.
Marion

Pat said...

Gorgeous sneak peeks, Sugar Mama!! Marianne & Tiets have created absolutely deliciousness!! Can't wait for tomorrow's hop!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Vicky said...

Ooh so yummy....and I cannot wait till tomorrow...

hugs V xx

Mau xx said...

Tut!!!I will be hopping in my sleep now, what a long time till tomorrow :((
Gorgeous cards Girls xx

patty said...

so cute!!! want to see the other ones...
best wishes, patty

Shazza said...

so beautiful, roll on the hop x

Mau xx said...

This is just so so sweet, love the new additions..all of them :O xx