Santa`s little helper

Hi there, I hope you are all doing well.
Christmas is only one month away, and if you are not already done with your Christmas cards, I hope to give you some inspiration today.
For my Christmas card I have used one of my old Sugar Nellie stamps, from the Home Grown collection. This beautiful image is called “Santa`s little helper”, and you can find it at Funky Kits.


For coloring I have used my Copics, and I have stamped some snowflakes around the image, to match the paper I have used. To really show the beautiful image, I have kept the rest of my card in really light colors, but I have added a lot of details. Laces, pearls, cheese cloth, flowers, roses, pines and glitter. I have added some white paint to the flowers, to give them a frosty look.


I hope you liked my cold Christmas card, and I wish you all a wonderful and creative weekend.
Hugs from Marianne:)

7 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is really beautiful the image and the detail is just amazing,love the soft delicate feel to this too,hugs cherylxxxxx

Janette said...

Oh I LOVE your cold christmas card, it's stunning, looks all frosty and wonderful....can't believe it's all so close....have a fab week-end.xx

Shazza said...

beautiful card, love those papers you used x

Anonymous said...

She is beautiful

vickyspretties said...

What an adorable little card, these are so cute! xx

Pat said...

How absolutely gorgeous! I love this SN stamp...and the blues are just delicious!! Stunning! Hugs. Pat Frank

Mau xx said...

So Sweet, and your colouring is beautiful. Love the papers and the wintery look. xx