Knitted with Love

Hello, it's Jenn here : ) I hope everyone had a great Halloween for those that celebrate it! I know my kids had a lot of fun, and I can't be the only one who sneaks the kiddos candy?! It's for their own good, I tell ya!




Christmas preparation has FINALLY started at my house!

Yes, this is the first card I've made this season.... it has come way too fast this year!






I used the sweet fairy, Knitted With Love. I thought she worked beautifully with the Basic Grey paper, Eskimo Kisses. I needed an image and paper that would hold interest on their own without a lot of embellies since I haven't given myself a lot of time before I'll need to be mailing my family's cards out. I dyed the white knitted flower with Glimmer Mists- just one spray for this lighter red. Added some stickles to her wings and the tips of her scarf. I mixed stickles and flower soft for the edge of her hat, it has a really different texture.



Thanks for looking, I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!


Jenn





6 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Oh loving this card! I adore this image. Love the colours you have chosen delish!

Ali x

Janette said...

It's such a sweet and pretty card, love the image, just gorgeous.xx

Pat said...

Oh Jenn...I LOVE this card, girlfriend!! Your coloring is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to ink her up too! Hugs. Pat Frank

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Jenn....love the image and pretty colours too sweetie...

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the way the textures of the papers reflect the variout textures found in the stamped image. This really brings them to the fore & is a lovely example of how crocheting can be used to enhance stamping & colouring.
Paula (PEP)

Unknown said...

These are really admirable cards..
I liked it too much..

Rubber Stamps