100+.....16 days And Counting...

I'm starting to get butterflies in my tummy....16 days to Christmas and I'm still not organised!
I had saved one day out of my annual holidays so I could take the hubby Christmas shopping, oh yes, he loves me lots...not! But I did need an extra pair of hands just to tag along and carry the bags :)

So.....where are all your entries into the Sugar Bowl challenge this week?? There are very few entries so far, but I presume that you are all rushing around like headless chickens trying to get prepared for the festivities...just like I am?
But wouldn't you like to win some yummy new rubber..just in time for Christmas?


Just look at the yumminess I found on the Sugar Bowl! Coops has created two gorgeous cards following the sketch using the special limited edition stamp that was free with the last set of Sassy's. I love Coops colouring on Kraft and the different colourways..that red hair is awesome! (I always wanted red hair).


Warm Winter Wishes has been a very popular image, everyone loves these cute and cuddly penguins.  This fabulous card is the entry from Eulanda, a highly detailed and totally beautiful card.


I love fairies...and this one is no exception. Wendy's stunning creation uses the image Angelica.

I hope you can all find just a little 'me' time to play...it's a fabulous way to unwind and de-stress!

Thanks for looking
Love Elaine xx


**********
Thank you Elaine, those cards are just wonderful, you have such a good eye for sweet creations.
16 day, oh no, I have done nothing, one pressie purchased some time ago and my sister said take it back and get a bigger size for my nephew......its still in the boot of the car!

As another year end, I tend to look at forward and not back. This year we have had a shuffle around with design team members coming and going, its sad to see them move on but its exciting to get to know the new girls. We have such an amazing pool of talent out there that its more the merrier type of thing. The girls work hard to create for your enjoyment here on the blog, its a huge boost to them to have you comment. I know time is precious but we do appreciate you words of support and for those of you who do genuinely read this blog you will find hidden candy being sent out in secret to a few commenter's this Christmas. (All I do at work at the moment is pack up goodies to give away. )

What will next year bring, we have plans. I do not wish to become BIGGER in the sense, of new premises or more staff, I like it the way it is, I might not have 100% control but I have learnt how to delegate and that has made my job so much easier. New about our plans for 2012 will be in our Christmas day speech, it's not the Queen you'll be hearing from but the news itself is good and "she" is someone I would like you to get to know better.

that's my word count used up again *humf*, I have so much to tell you......
stay safe and keep warm
Karen

16 comments:

Fiona said...

fab cards to showcase Elaine, they are all so beautiful and as Karen says, you do have an eye for yumminess!!

Karen - can't wait to see what Sugar Nellie brings us in 2012.

Fi
x

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creations ladies, I am still not even ready don't have one card made, may have to buy some this year, its just here in a blink of an eye, hugs pops x

Wiccababe said...

beautiful cards you've chosen there Elaine, and if I get time I'll try entering the sugar bowl, haven't entered in ages.
and Karen, you're quite the tease aren't you? lol
Debz
xx

Sonia said...

OH NO 16 days to go and still so much to do lol.. The cards are always amazing, although I sometimes don't comment as i should when looking. Thanks for the inspiration girls, looking forward to the New Year :)
Hugs Sonia x

Erika said...

Fab cards love them all.
Erika.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous cards Elaine, I will be playing along as I always do. Still busy making Christmas cards so I'm sure that the lovely sketch will fit at least one of those. Hope you both get sorted for Christmas soon. Like the sound of more exciting news. Marianne x

Maria Therese said...

Amazing cards you found Elaine!! Off to visit their blogs :)

riliska said...

Very nice crds! Love all of them!

ribenaruby said...

Stunning line-up, all so pretty, You don't have to give away candy at all the dt's creations are just wonderful eye candy to feast on...thankyou for all the inspiration you bring on your blog. Ruby x

Martina said...

So many beautiful cards!!
And yes Elaine...I can not believe it is only 16 days and I am still not ready and still so unorganized!! Time is flying and I still do not have all my cards done...so now hurry and I will go and visit my craft-table!!
Martina

Julye said...

Wonderful cards headless chicken I feel more like a headless turkey and with the cold and no voice I've had for 2 weeks I tink someone put stuffing wheremy head should be and I still too have pressies and cards to mke. Loooking forwardto the news for 2012 too.

Jill said...

hi Elaine and Karen aww Elaine great choice of cards I love the colouring on the craft card and I adore wendy's card so much attention to detail, ohh I am looking forward to seeing all the new rubber in the house of sugar for 2012, I love your stamps and my collection gets bigger each month, I'm hoping to enter a card tonight or tomorrow for the SB challenge hugs Jill xxx

Pat said...

Some gorgeous cards here ladies using some beautiful images.

Pat xx

Shazza said...

how very intriguing Karen, I look forward to the speech with anticipation! I am not organised either, must get some more cards written.
Elaine, what gorgeous cards you have highlighted, still to do my entry
x

Paula (PEP) said...

I have to agree with you Karen - Elaine has such a knack for picking out cards. I shall have to go investigate a bit more too. Now I wonder who's going to be wearing the Queen's Hat?
I don't know what has happened to time - there is definitely an elf about stealing it I'm sure............
Paula (PEP)

coops said...

aw thankyou elaine for showing my cards and the lovely write up.love the other ladies cards too, so stunning ;D

xx coops xx