Three Weeks And Counting....

Sheesh!! How did that happen?
A mere three weeks until Christmas is here!
Don't get me wrong..I LOVE Christmas ( particularly the not-being-in-work until the New year bit of it ) but it has certainly crept up on me this year and wearing soft soled slippers too. Panic is beginning to set in..no gifts bought yet, no cards bought either, for I surely won't have the time to make them.

So in order to get myself in the festive spirit I have rounded up my favourite Christmas cards from the DT.
In alphabetical order:


Astrid used the image Old Saint Nick for her card...I love these rich reds and beautiful embellishments.


Jane used the very cute and cuddly Warm Winter Wishes for her festive card... a fabulous layout and pretty papers.


Jenn used the very sweet Knitted With Love. The delicate colours are perfect for this little cutie pie.


Marianne used my favourite colours, blue and white, for her stunning Christmas card, with the stamp Hello Little Robin.


Mina created her card in tradition Christmas colours of red and green with the beautiful Titania.


Pat used an older image, and a non-Christmas image too, to create her card, which shows perfectly the versatility of rubber stamps..with a little imagination there are no limits to what you can create. This little Manga girl is called Sitting Pretty.


Tiets also used an image not particularly marketed towards Christmas, the digi Victoria, proving she is suitable for many occasions. I always love the way Tiets uses lots of layers and embellishments.


Vicky used the stamp Furry Friends and a non traditional colour combo to create her festive card. Vicky tends to create clean and simple style of cards which really makes the image stand out.

I hope you like my choice of cards, but you can see plenty more by visiting our fantastic DT girls own blogs.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

9 comments:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabulous selection elaine wonderful inspiration from the design team
Ali x

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous winter collection!!

Fiona said...

oh my Elaine...what gorgeous cards to show us..they are all so beautiful!!

fi
x

Wiccababe said...

fab cards - I need to make a few, and the rest will be bought ones :(
Debz
x

Shan said...

These are such wonderful inspirations. I hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend.

Hugs
Shannin

Paula (PEP) said...

ooooooh - phew - am glad I'm not the only one buying cards. A few are being made but the rest I've been forbidden by St R to attempt after watching me one year gluing/stamping/embossing a whole batch. Love the selection & your brilliant point of the versatility of stamps - & it works t'other way too.
Hope you're feeling better.
Paula (PEP)

Christine L said...

All stunning Elaine!
Hugs
Christine x

ribenaruby said...

Gorgeous line-up! Really pretty cards, thanks dt. Ruby x

Janette said...

Oh Elaine these are so stunning, just gorgeous set of cards.xx