Goodmorning everyone,
I hope you all had a good Christmas with lots of love, family and warmth :)
Of course we had a lot to eat with a nice glass of wine, but now 2011 is going to end, at our place we have a birthday to celebrate, my father is turning 77 years and New Years day starts with the birthday of my husband :) So ..... I still have a lot of things to do :)

Okay ladies, this is my post for today, the last one this year, but I'll be back next year :)



I made this card with the lovely digi stamp Victoria Standing, you can find all these beautiful Simply Adorables at Funkykits !!
The base has been made with the Go Kreate Die XXL Frame Frilly #2
The paper is from Echo Park - Wintertime
The tree is a big Die from Tim Holtz
Sentiment is from Whimpsy Stamps - Winter Letter Seals
I coloured here with my Copics

Unfortunately we didn't have a winter at all, right now it's a stormy weather, a lot of rain, I prefer snow and frost :)

For now I only can say : A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Thanks for visiting :)

Love Astrid xxx

9 comments:

Anna said...

This is stunning! The image is sooo cute:)
Hugs

Janette said...

I love this beautiful card Astrid, so gorgeous.xx

Unknown said...

Such a cutie, I love these images. Hugs, Frea

Erika said...

Love all your layers, beautiful. x

Gina K said...

Wow, this is gorgeous, stunning, amazing...love it!!! You colored her so well and I love all of the layering. Wonderful embellishments, too!

Mary Lou said...

So very very pretty!!! Love the image!!
Hugz

Pat said...

Stunning, Astrid...just stunning! I love this image...beautifully colored! And your card design is drop dead gorgeous! Happy b-day to the 2 important men in your life...and Happy New Year! Hugs. Pat Frank

Pat said...

Stunning, Astrid...just stunning! I love this image...beautifully colored! And your card design is drop dead gorgeous! Happy b-day to the 2 important men in your life...and Happy New Year! Hugs. Pat Frank

sue said...

stunning card sue xx