Snowmen Thank You

Hello everyone, it's Jenn here today! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas holiday! Mine was a fabulous time with my family, but it went by sooo quickly! Sound familiar? : ) I definately have some "thank you" cards to get together, I want to share one with you today that uses the stamp Christmas Garland.


This one is going to the doctors that I work with so I kept it pretty simple: just some punches, a button with a bow, and a few pearls and I'm done (although looking at the picture I'm thinking Mrs. Snowman could use some glitter on her hat and the boys can just deal with it... what are your thoughts?)

I colored the image with my Copic markers (I might even be getting some more with my Christmas money, yippee!) Thank you for stopping by, again I hope your holiday was great! Here's to a fabulous 2012!

-Jenn

8 comments:

Shazza said...

such a pretty card, love that image x

Janette said...

This is so cute, what a fab image, love your card.xx

coops said...

gorgeous card.your colours are really stunning and i love the sweet snowcouple :D

xx coops xx

Mau xx said...

So sweet,I love the pretty colours and Glad you had a lovely family Christmas xx
I feel I have been missing forever, can't wait to play again.
xxx Mau

Tasha said...

Great card. Love the image!
<a href="http://matildasbuttons.blogspot.com/”>Tasha @ Matilda’s Buttons</a>

Gail said...

love the card!! a little glitter on the fur..i'd like..loves ya

Pat said...

Fabulous card, Jenn! You totally rocked it with this darling SN image! Hugs Pat Frank

Auntie Em said...

These little snowmen are sooo adorable! I love the snowflake and punched border.
Thanks for sharing! :)