Let them eat cake!

Happy Monday! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. There has been so much excitement here at Sugar Nellie lately, hasn't there? You just never know what Karen and her little "elves" have up their sleeves!!  

OK...it's my turn once again to show you some sugar! Soooo...today I decided to share a card that is not a Christmas card! What can I say? I just needed to make something pink and girly! hehehe!


This little cutie is called "Let them eat cake" and she's part of the Fairy Glen collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. You can find her at Funky Kits HERE. I gotta tell ya, I love (and own!) this entire collection of fairies and angels!! They are so versatile...and soooooo stinkin' cute!

I used Copics with just a touch of Prismacolor pencils...
E21, 00, 000, 0000 (skin)
R20 (cheeks)
E27, 25, 23, 15, YR20 (hair)
E51 & 50 (cake)
RV34, 32, 10, 00, 000 (pinks)
G24, 21, 20 (greens)
W1, 0, 00 (shadow & ground)

These scrumptious DPs are from DCWV's "French Country" collection...and I added some pearls, lace, seam binding, and sweetheart rose to give the card a bit of a Victorian feel. Perfect for a little princessa's birthday, don'tcha think?!!

For more info on this card...and to see a few more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE. And that's it for me...

Hugs...until next time...
Pat

  

4 comments:

Turtle In The Sand said...

Definitely pink and girly. So pretty with all the frills and lace. Some little princess will squeal when she opens this one. Hugs, Linda

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Stunning creation Pat, love this cutie! Delish papers and coloured beautifully!

TFS

Ali x

Daniele said...

so pretty, love the colouring and the DPs
hugs

ribenaruby said...

Wonderful pretty card, super image Pat coloured so well! Ruby x