Sugar Addicts Showcase Sunday.

Good Morning Sugar Addicts.

I'm back to shine the spotlight on another lovely crafter who adores her Sugar. Although this lady has a blog I actually first met her over on the Sugar Nellie Facebook group.
Let me introduce to you Marianne.


I started cardmaking in 2006 and scrapbooking in 2008. I didn't have much idea when I first started and had never heard of blogging or sketches. Gradually I improved and once I discovered stamping and Promarkers my cards improved still further. Sugar Nellie's were some of the first stamps I ever bought. I started my blog two and a half years ago. I was amazed at the talent out there and bloghopping and entering challenges opened up even more opportunities to learn new skills.
I worked as an HR Manager but took redundancy just over a year ago. This year I started selling cards at local craft fairs, something I want to build on next year. I am starting to teach cardmaking at a local craft store in January.


A beautiful way to present a gift is in a decorated bag, using the image Gingerbread, with an accompanying tag using another Manga image, this one is Baubles.



I love Fairy Glen stamps and Let Them Eat Cake is no exception. Pink and brown, fairies and cake...what could be more perfect!


Stardust is such a pretty little girl and perfectly suits the shades of pink with a touch of green.


Blue is my favourite colour and particularly for Christmas cards so this one made with the stamp Snowman Choir is right up my street.


And lastly, a very pretty and girly card using the Sassy image Tiffany. Marianne has made some fabulous flowers to compliment the flower in her hair.

My thanks go to Marianne for allowing me to showcase just a few of her fabulous cards on here today, there are plenty more over on her blog HERE so why not make yourself a cuppa and go pay her a visit...don't forget to leave her a comment so she knows you've popped by :)

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

11 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much for featuring me today. I'm so happy to officially be a Sugar Addict. Marianne x

Janette said...

Gorgeous showcase El;aine, I love Marrianne' work, will pop over and have a browse.xx

Shan said...

Gorgeous cards and bag!

Wiccababe said...

just fabulous Marianne, congrats on being spotlighted
Debz
xx

Fiona said...

woo hoo...well done on your spotlight marianne!!

fi
x

jenny said...

All beautiful cards and projects Marianne!
Congrats on being in the spotlight :)

Jenny xx

riliska said...

That is such the cute cards! I love this! Fabulous job!!!

Lily Anuska said...

I like your bag and greeting cards. Congrats. Hugs.

Kelly said...

Beautiful cards. Especially love the gift bag. Very cute x

coops said...

fantastic selection of eye candy from marianne.huge congrats on being in the sugar nellie showcase :D

xx coops xx

Paula (PEP) said...

Thanks for this spotlight Elaine - very interesting indeed & I love that snowman choir card. Congratulations Marianne too.
Paula (PEP)