Happy Christmas...

Good morning everyone its my turn to show you something sweet and its my last post on here before Christmas...so I wanted to take the chance to wish everyone the very best Christmas ever, I have to admit I have a great soft spot for these Simply Adorable digis, this stunning little beauty is Sybil and I just used the head, I love colouring these beautiful images and used Distress inks to colour her, these lush Christmas papers were a freebie with a magazine, I hardly ever buy magazines but cant resist a bargain or freebie...I edged the papers in some mat gold card stock and cut some of the baubles for decorations...all the details are on my blog as always...have a wonderful day everyone and enjoy your Christmas
Mina xxx

6 comments:

Pat said...

Simply Adorable...and simply GORGEOUS, Mina!! Happy holidays all you Sugar Addicts! Hugs. Pat Frank

Cards By MI said...

Very sweet. Adorable card.
xxMarie

Anita said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous!

Ann said...

Gorgeous Mina! Hugs

Rufus said...

Mina, she's gorgeous!!!! Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all,
R/

Casper said...

What a beautiful card,it is seemless and looks very professional!

Wishing you all at The House of SUGAR,SUGAR NELLIE,MARK at FUNKYKITS and all the fab Sweeties from here and on The SUGAR NELLIE FACEBOOK PAGE and the fab ladies at the Simply Sassy Blog and Krista Smith too!

A Fantastic and vey HAPPY CHRISTMAS and a very prosperous and sucessful NEW YEAR!

Take Care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx