Candy Winner!

 

I am so sorry for the delay in posting todays candy winner but, I have a good excuse…

I had a lovely surprise visit from ‘The Boss’ and we had such a great time nattering that it completely slipped my mind!

Even my girls love Karen so much they climb all over her….sorry for the bruises boss!

Anyhoo, I’d better get on with it…..

image

 37. Penni 

Please email me your full name and address and your sweet rubber candy will be on it’s way to you very soon!

Thanks to you all for your entries……more chances very soon……

Luv’n’Hugs

Gayle x

2 comments:

Penni said...

Whoo hoo - That's me !!!!!

Thanks so much - Off to email now.

Happy New Year!!!

Hugs
Penni
X

angelique (anlou) said...

hiya sweetie
thank you for the chance hunni
and congrats to the winner
have a great day to all
hugs angelique