You are an Angel !!



Good morning, how is the weather at your place??? Out here it is stormy weather, raining, cold, so perfect to stay at home, nice and warm by the heater :)

Today I will show you a card with the lovely Rosie, I think she is adorable :)
I coloured here with my copics, the papers are from Facypants - Christmas Magic.
I have used a Dutch sentiment, but it means "You are an Angel"
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Craft.

I am looking forward to Christmas, the Christmas Tree is shining and glimmering in the room, in the evening I light up all the candles, it's so nice and cosy :)

I hope you all have a nice weekend, thanks for stopping by !!

See you all next time :)

Love Astrid xx

8 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the way the picture 'hangs' from the top & those glorious embellishments - lovely & vintage.
Have a good weekend - & Christmas too.
Paula (PEP)

Pat said...

Astrid...this is absolutely darling!!! Love the image...beautifully colored! And the papers and your card design are the perfect backdrop for this gorgeous SN image!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Beautiful card. I definitely need more of these girlies, they are so cute. Marianne x

Mau xx said...

I really must have Rosie she is totally adorable and love the way you have added the detail. My tree is glistening too and candles lit...lol isn't it magical :)
Have a lovely Christmas xx

Unknown said...

Such a sweetie! Love those wonderful colors and she is colored so beautiful! Hugs! Leah Ann

coops said...

stunning card astrid.the image is so sweet and i love your fabulous colours and details :D

xx coops xx

ribenaruby said...

Lovely card Astrid, beautiful shimmer and blooms! Ruby x

fionalawlor said...

Awww she is just so cute! I really love the deep red colour that you have used and all of the beautiful flowers :)
Fiona L x