Warm Winter Wishes




Are you al finished making X-mas cards and projects??? pfff So little time and so many to do,... so I've made something for under the christmas tree. I little box with the Digi stamp
Warm Winter Wishes...
You can buy him as a digi for a limited time at Funky kits.!!!



And if you read the sentiment you just know for which person I;'ve made this... My dear husband is so helpfull these days, because I'm ill since the last 2 weeks- I have a lot of pain from sciatica so he deserves a present made with love. I've used the holiday lamppost, mini trees and the fence from Tim holtz, and made them look snowy with the white paint dabber. In the box the snow flurrie die with lots of glitter on in and in the envelope with tag a personal text.
Ofcourse I put a little present in it but that is stil a secret.
I hope and wish you good luck with all the things you still have to too until Xmas!



Hugs Tiets xx


9 comments:

Milliesmarvels said...

It's beautiful! Such a gorgeous gift!
Jane
x

Fiona said...

oh wow tiets...what a stunning little box...I would love that under my tree!! I just love that stamp...it's just soooo cute!!

Fi
x

angelique (anlou) said...

hoi meis
dit is schitterend mooi meis
de tekst vind ik geweldig
en de binnenkant is toppie meis
ik hoop dat je snel van de pijn af bent lieverd
liefs angelique

Shan said...

What a gorgeous box. Your hubby will love it.

Juls said...

ooooh wow!!! this is such a gorgeous creation! Hugs Juls

Shari said...

Absolutely gorgeous - love the colors and all of the wonderful layers!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous. Thanks for the heads up on the digi. I'm off to check that out. Hope you are better soon. Marianne x

ribenaruby said...

Super Tiets, wonderful wintry scene! Ruby x

coops said...

wow this is really stunning.beautiful colours and details and i love the sweet snowcouple :D

xx coops xx