ADORABLE WINIFRED.......

Morning all.............!

It's Vicky here today and brrrrrrr....isn't the weather in the UK so cold at the mo....So I think we should all stay in, be cosy and warm and  have a wee play with our crafty stash instead...lol.... 

Anyway, onto my card and I have the pleasure to showcase the beautiful Winifred from the Simply Adorable Digital range....I have cropped the image for a head shot only.....and I think it works really well..!

and here she is....


I have coloured her with Flexmarkers, Chalks and Prisma Pencils...by blending the pencils with white spirit you can add some depth/shadowing to your colouring...


A close up of her gorgeous face....


and a side view.....

You can see I have used some lovely lace and seam binding....then just added a couple of pins too....very simple but effective and a nestie die shape behind the image for added texture...

So I do hope you likey and for more information about about my card you can visit my blog here..

So I hope you all have lovely day, thanks for popping by and stay warm...

big hugs Vicky xx



8 comments:

Judi said...

OMG! This is just SO beautiful! Love the image, it's totally adorable.

Judi x

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the blues & the vivacity of the colouring bringing out the expression of her face.
Paula (PEP)

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, that colouring is fabulous. Her hair looks amazing. Beautiful card too. Marianne x

Astrid said...

Wowww Vicky, she is so adorable, love your beautiful card, stunning colouring !!

hugs Astrid

Victoria said...

Amazing work xxx

Tanya said...

Oh my goodness! That stamp is gorgeous and your coloring is truly amazing!

Mariecrea said...

Very beautyful ! bravo

Riet said...

So wonderful card Vicky,I love the image and the colours..
Hugs Riet.xx