Heavenly Angel

Hello everybody, it's Jenn here to show a sweet heavenly angel... and I'm not talking about my little girl : ) She turns 2 on Friday! Time flies!....


OK back to the card, sorry! Speaking of time flying... Christmas will be here soon and I'm still working on getting my cards made, let alone sent! Is anyone else in the same boat? I wanted to share the latest card I've finished, and I used another sweet angel, this one you can find here at Funky Kits!



I was going for simple with lots of sparkle, so I decided to use only 1 sheet of patterned paper. I started by stamping the image directly onto the patterned paper. I stamped it a second time on a piece of white cardstock, colored it with Copics and cut out the main portion of the image.

I added sparkle with my Spica glitter pen to the stars, wings, and french horn. The cloud ended up more blue than I had intended (oops) so I added some fluff to the cloud to tone down the color a bit. Does that ever happen to any of you? What tips do you have? That's all for me, I hope you all have a great Tuesday!


Jenn




6 comments:

Pat said...

Gorgeous, Jenn!!! And happy b-day to your little one!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riet said...

So gorgeous,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Hanneke said...

Great card! Love the different snowflakes! Hugs, Hanneke

riliska said...

Đ¢his is just exquisite...fantastic colouring and the image you made is just beautiful..

Paula (PEP) said...

Love the music background - very apt for the image too.
Paula (PEP)