Sugar Nellie Showcase ~ Part Two

Good Morning :)

I'm back with the continuation of what I started on Sunday, which was to showcase my favourite cards/stamps from this year.


For July I picked this ever-so-pretty and pink Christmas card from Mina which uses the stamp Furry Friends.


Astrid's card is the one I chose for August, using Cherry Pip. I do love these colours and again my favourite papers!


September is a card from Jane using these cuddly penguins Warm Winter Wishes and a fab colour scheme.
For October I picked a much older stamp A Little Birdie Told Me which Jane created this bright and beautiful card with.




The Adorable digi Victoria is my choice for November...and was made by none other than Victoria (Vicky).


And finally, for December I have Marianne's very pretty card made with the Country Cousins stamp To and Fro.

Don't forget that the Sugar Bowl challenge is running for 4 weeks this time, so the Sweeties could take a little break. There is still almost 3 weeks left to get your entry in. I know everyone is so busy in the run up to Christmas but you might just find yourself with a little playtime over the festivities when you can join in with the challenge.
I'm not posting here now until next Thursday, so before I go I would like to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas and I hope Santa brings you all lovely gifts.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

8 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

All gorgeous choices. I have my SB card made and will post tomorrow. Hope to make more than one though. Mery Christmas to all the wonderful DT. Marianne x

Lindac said...

All of those stamps are adorable but where on earth do you all get the inspiration for colours? And what are the best markers to use?
I only have whispers and watercolour pencils at the moment but no way do I get those results.
Thanks for sharing!

Shazza said...

well Elaine these are all gorgeous, well chosen as always. Sugar Bowl might get a look in if it's running for 4 weeks, yee-ha x

Aunty Sue said...

reaLLY IS A STUNNING SELECTION.

Paula (PEP) said...

I can't get over the Little Gorjuss Girls striped stockings & the way they pick up on the patterned papers.......funny my very first purchase of Sugar Nellies was a set of Gorjuss girls. Have a brilliant Christmas Elaine & thanks for another sample of delicious goodies.
Paula (PEP)

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Another fabulous selection Elaine....thanks for sharing!

Wishing everyone at Sugar Nellie a fabulous Christmas and a healthy and Happy New Year!

Mwah
Ali x

Julye said...

Merry Christmas to al and I guess happy new year too in case I don't get time o pop back to blog land before then, but hope 2012 is fab for everyone and that he next week brings love to everyone from family and friends.
Fab cards you picked and have enjoyed reading what seems to have been some really fun posts over the last week and half, can't believe its been that long since I had time to call in. Merry Christmas to all once again.

ribenaruby said...

Fab picks for this year, again all so brilliant using such wonderful stamps. Thanks Elaine for the reminder...shall get mine up for the challenge soon, meanwhile have a truly deserving time with your loved ones this christmas and a very bright new year to all! Ruby x