Merry Christmas


Now it is here.
 CHRISTMAS.
Where I (Marianne) live, we have some snow outside. Not much, but enough to get the right Christmas spirit. The windows are filled with Christmas lights, in all the gardens there are Christmas trees and Christmas decorations. Our house is filled with Christmas presents, Christmas food and Christmas candies. My children are almost sparkling of Christmas joy, and what we haven`t done of Christmas stuff by now, I am sure we can manage without.
Of course I have a Christmas project to show today. I have made a cute gift bag that I hope you will like. This beautiful little winter angle from Sugar Nellie is called “Wish upon a star”, and you can find her and all her cute friends at Funky Kits. I have colored her with my Copics in cold winter colors, and added a lot of glitter to make her sparkle. The papers, flowers and pearls I have used have the same cold color, and I have used a lot of dies and punches for my gift bag.




Here is the backside, with the same design, and a beautiful Norwegian Christmas text.



The Sugar Nellie team wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Happy Christmas.

Paula (PEP) said...

I love the words of the greeting. God Jul till dig och familjen.
Paula (PEP)