Hold onto my heart...

Hello my sugar-lovin' darlins! Can you believe it's almost Christmas?! Just a few more days...and then New Years...and THEN...Valentines Day!! hehehe! Sooooo I decided to get started on my Valentine's cards!! And...ta da...here's my first Valentine for 2012!


Isn't this just the sweetest image for a Valentine's Day card?! This stamp is called "Hold on to My Heart" and is part of the Home Grown collection of Sugar Nellie stamps. You can find it at Funky Kits HERE.


The image was colored with Copics and Prismacolor pencils. These gorgeous DPs are from My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found" collection...and I added some lace, brads, crown hat pins, roses, and some fabulous trinkets to give the card a bit of a "romantic" feel. For more info on this card...and to see a few more photos, please pop on over to my blog HERE.

And...that's it for me. Have a beautiful Christmas! Hugs...until next year!
Pat

  

4 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Such sweet looking card. Love all the details and lovely colouring.
Love n hugs
Marie

www.boshobbyshop.nl said...

ooh, it's an amazing beautiful card! :)

ribenaruby said...

Pat your card is beautiful! Ruby x

coops said...

wow this is stunning pat.i love the colours and wonderful layers and the image is so adorable :D

xx coops xx