A sugar free Christmas

I doubt it! I have already been gifted a box of my favourite chocolates, all mine no sharing, and a huge fancy wrapped package that I believe is tablet ( a Scottish fudge made with lots of sugar), so if I am high on Christmas day it will be with an over load of sugar.

I still have no Internet at home, it does not seam fair to call on the helpful computer chap the day before Christmas eve, but until he sorts it out I am lost.

But today is my last day at the house of sugar and I have a lot of emails to write, I want to thank everyone for the lovely cards they have sent this Christmas, more arrived today and I love them all.

I have a desk full of artwork for future stamps, you are going to love them :) We look forward to 2009 with a spring in our step and lots to look forward too. We hope you join us on our travels along the inky road of rubber stamps.

Good luck to the girls over at the Sugar Bowl, I will try to jump over and see whats going on and I am sure one lucky winner will love that prize :)
www.sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com

My candle is burning and a lovely Cinnamon fragrance fills the room, its feeling a little bit like Christmas, once I clear the dinning room table of all my craft stuff we can have dinner!

take care and catch you again soon

7 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Oooo you lucky thing, Ive tried that fudge before and its yummy!
Hope you get your internet fixed soon and looking forward to seeing the new stamps! Have a fab christmas! xxx

Lim said...

Hi,

I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I hope all your dreams come true and thank you so much for bring to us the most wonderful rubber in the market.
I can't hardly wait for the new releases. :)
Happy 2009!
Hugs,
LIM

Donalda said...

Wishing all of you and your families a Very Merry Christmas!!!!! Hugs

Deb said...

Mmmm, enjoy your sugary treats! Merry Christmas!

retiredheather said...

It sounds like you have your sugar load ready. Just add my wish to all the others you have received. I wish you and yours a fantastic Christmas holiday.
Thinking of you in Canada
Heather

Ali Watson said...

Mery Christmas and a guid New Year to you and yours from me and mine. Lokk forward to a Sweet New Year. Hugs Alison xx

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
x Natasha x