Whats in the bag?

It was a three hour round trip and a rare day off for me, but the sun is still shining in Scotland and a lovely 24deg :) The trip across country was beautiful, the winding road cut around the hills, across rivers and streams, the country side is lush green and overgrown due to how much rain we usually get!
There was no green in Simply Create, lots of pink and black, pink cup cakes and pink bubbly. Lots of faces I knew and a few new ones too. Thanks girls I had a great day out, and I did come home with a few things...................charms{ cant get enough of those}
stamps...............yes I had to have a few crazy cute Ketto stamps from the lovely Emily over at Stamping Bella, I "met" Emily not long after she started her business and we were not far behind her with Sugar Nellie. I was please to bump into her on SCS and one of these days I am going to having that long chat over coffee and muffin with her :)

The top crafty blog police are looking for more crafting tips and techniques on blogs, so after my little shopping trip what would be my tip for you today........
Buy double sided papers as it gives you twice the patterns for your money, they co ordinated and mat and layer perfectly, not much thought involved matching it to other papers. I do tend to do very little scrapbooking these days so as a card maker I only buy one sheet of each, more than enough to make several cards and then I get to play with something different.

Take care and enjoy the weekend

3 comments:

Diamond Doll said...

Glad you had a fab day,and of course you couldn,t come home empty handed LOL
Trish (-:

Carolyn said...

Sounds like a great trip. I'll be popping by Stamping Bella on Tues. so I'm going to make sure that Emily reads your nice comments. Maybe Emily should take a little trip to Scotland and bring back some neat products.

Mina said...

sounds like a fab day...totally agree with your tip of double side papers...I use a 12x12 sheet for 3 cards so they work out a bargain I think...plus cant resist them lol xxx