Monday Mangas

I am not in the House Of Sugar today as our local school  has yet another day off! So I am at home with our two youngest and just a little computer time as I catch up with household chores and over filled washing baskets, sometimes going to works is good but then again, the house work is still here when I get home!

Thank you to Dena who sent some lovely cards to the HOS, I especially loved the new Manga Rock star and Goth girl, we will be showing those off in store. Thanks Dena samples are very much appreciated and treasured.

I took a look back at all the DT work Dena has done for SN and have chosen some more from the Manga range just to show you have versatile this range has become. Soon we will be working with Halloween and Christmas Mangas, it was a surprise to some customers in the store on Saturday to see me working with Halloween boxes! Yes we need to work a few seasons ahead as August to November is so busy there is not enough days in the week.

On my desk tomorrow will be a few new promotions *wink* I try to work with the UK magazines to offer coverage of  all of our ranges. With the help of the DT we have several feature in the pipe line, our girls as fantastic at what they do and have been happy to create for publications.

Events local to us here in Scotland is also something I am working on but having great difficulty finding an advanced copics demonstrator in central Scotland, any ideas leave a comment and I will read and delete.

Tomorrow Mark at Funkykits will pick his 20 blogs who shared our banner and dish out a little candy to them, thank you all who took part, its great to wander around blog land and find new and fresh ideas, I do not know where the times goes.

Take care

Karen

12 comments:

Macpurp said...

Sounds like you have had a busy "day off"
love tina x

Lorraine said...

wow these cards are beautiful and looking forward to seeing if i got lucky with the banner i love sugaryness especially as it will be the healthy kind-fingers crossed xx

xxxtglxxx said...

Karen, these cards are stunning! :) I think Dena has to be one of the most original and talented designers I have seen. The mangas look awesome, and I am saving my next pennies for the goth girl, as she rocks!
xx

Clark's Blog said...

Hi - don't know any copic people, but I'm intrigued as to where your shop is ! I don't seem to be able to find the info on the blog, but it is the start of a very LOOOONG week ! Lovin' the Nellies, BTW ! Thanks !

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous creations by Dena. You must let us know what publications so we can buy them. Hugs Ali x

Janette said...

These cards are inspirational,absolutely them all.xx

Paula (PEP) said...

The Mangas are fast becoming my favourites - they are so very versatile. Am saving to collect them all.......
Paula (PEP)
http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

Julye said...

Love the cards , i always seem to give my mangas funky hair I'll really have to tery normal colours for a change they look brilliant.

Pink Dandelion said...

Wow, these Manga stamps are gorgeous, haven't got any yet. will have to save up my pennies. Debs xx

Christine said...

Gorgeous cards, wow! Good luck with the publications!

Random Acts of Krafting said...

These are fabulous cards!
Hugs
Tanya

Sharon said...

Stunning cards. I especially love the Christmas card.