High School Girl




Sarah has done a brilliant job with this new stamp from our SIMPLY SASSY range, the colours are so vibrant and I am loving the CAS look of these cards. A little matting and layering and super fun to colour especially the hair, I am sure we all know a teen that would love a card, book mark or even a note book with this Sassy Student.




So that is number 5,  only one more to show you and all posts for the rest of the week will have to be scheduled. I am off to Glasgow to collect Debbie from the airport, she is returning from her summer job in NY and I am sure she will have lots to tell us. I have a couple of things to do in Glasgow while I am there, a little shopping too, I will maybe even start the Christmas shopping as I dont get to town often.
take care
Karen


10 comments:

Jane said...

Love them!

Carol said...

Super Stunning cards again Karen! You have such a talented design team, their work is just brilliant! Can't wait for these stamps to be released, my head is spinning with ideas lol!! Enjoy your shopping in Glasgow. Lotsa luv xxxx

Curly said...

Thank you Karen for sharing all this wonderful inspiration with us, the card are beautiful.
have a great day and have some fun in Glasgow,
Hugs Bridget :)x

Gayle said...

I LOVES her....have her coloured already...she's my favourite...TODAY anyway!!!

More Geeks please???

Luvs ya

G x

Random Acts of Krafting said...

EEK! I have to buy the High School girl. She is my all time favorite!
Hugs
Tanya

Alexandra Lundgren said...

YAY! I was soooooooooooooooo hoping to get one of these sweet girls!!!!

Kim. said...

Another beauty and two gorgeous card again, I just don't know where you keep digging up all this talents from lol. Enjoy your trip, don't spend too much and I hope you daughter arrives on time and safely.
Kim xXx

Paula (PEP) said...

I've been playing catch-up all week so will comment backwards! I love this - (surprised myself there) - looking forward to putting in my order. I was just thinking this morning about how I've changed over the week with your showcasing. You have a real knack of seeing rubber in artwork.
Paula (PEP)
Hope all the travelling goes well & you had a productive Glasgow trip.

Riet said...

So gorgeous cards,I love the images and your papers.

Hugs Riet.x

cdm317 said...

I think she just might be my favorite!
Thanks for the preview!