Craft Parties



We are so full of great idea in the House of Sugar,
 sometimes too  many idea's and not enough time!

But a customers request for a private party at the HOS has started a few conversations and it's something Kate thinks would be a good service to offer, especially the customers who don't live so local
 and make a less frequent visit to get their sugar high.
There is often a car of ladies from Aberdeen shire,Perth shire or even further afield,
make it a day out with a stop at Papercrafts for all fine things.

So we are still in the planning stages, the longer we think about it the better put together it becomes.
Then I came across this article.
 Who would have thought that I Kate was thinking like Martha! LOL

So if you are a crafter with a passion for sweet stamps, ask about our Cake and Craft afternoon.
You will need to get 6 crafty friends together to book a date but we can manage up to 10 max.
 A two hour class any week day will cost from£10 a head for 3 card projects but we are open to requests.

We have so many wonderful samples in the store that if we can we will accommodate any requests to
"show us how you did that"
and send you all home with something of equal Sweetness :)

Give Kate a phone at the store 01343 548864 between 10-5 to book your
Cake and Craft Afternoon.

Karen

6 comments:

Irene said...

If only!!!!!!!!!! All the way from Holland is a bit much but how I would lOVE to join!!!! I'm sure you make many girls happy and get a lot of response!!!

Hug, Irene

nnalorac said...

Looking forward to our afternoon with Kate, Karen. Couldn't think of a better way to spend a birthday afternoon. Hope the weather stays summery! Carolxx

Julye said...

sounds a fab idea, i often thought of doing stamping /card making parties for childrens parties and sad to say still thinking about it rather than grabbing the bull by the horns so to speak, may be one day, and if i lived near enough what a fab way to spend an afternoon but suspect I'd spend more than just the £10 for the class but I wish you every sucess in getting the idea off the ground.

Janette said...

OMG I wish I was nearer, really I do...don't suppose you'd consider a mobile party van...lol...xxx

Shazza said...

great idea, shame I don't have 6 crafty friends who are local to me....
x

Unknown said...

Well I'm sitting here sooooo jealous as, apart from Irene, I don't think we could live much further away from you in not so sunny Somerset!!! Must agree I'm with Janette - a mobile van would be brilliant........ or I have a great b&b you could stay at - pretty sure my craft clubbers would be over the moon......