....And Baby Makes Three.

Is everyone enjoying the sneaky peaks?
The DT have come up trumps again and created awesome cards...just to tease you all! Not too long to wait now until the new images go on sale at Funky Kits and of course there will be a blog hop too.
I think there is something to tempt everyone here...some new Sherbet Pips, cute hedgehogs which are perfect for those tricky boy cards, and of course the debut of the new artist which is always very exciting.

Back to what I'm here for today, I do get carried away sometimes :)
There is almost a week left to enter the Sugar Bowl challenge. The winner is randomly picked so everyone has the same chance of winning...but only if you enter the challenge! 


This beautiful card is Lorraine's entry into the challenge, and Charlotte is her first ever Sugar Nellie stamp.
Should we tell Lorraine that they are addictive? Nah..she'll discover it for herself soon enough!
I'm looking forward to seeing more entries off you Lorraine :)


Shirley regularly plays in the Sugar Bowl, and this cute-as-a-button card uses the image Babies Delight.
My favourite colours (blue and kraft) and I love those matching buttons.



Carol's used the image Hazel for her oh-so-pretty card. Such beautiful colouring and shading on the image.

Come on in and join in the fun...it could be YOUR name picked to win some Sweet Rubbery loveliness.

Normal service will resume tomorrow...with another sneak peak :)
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

7 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I chuckled when I realised you'd found 3 completely diferent combinations of colour with kraft........ superb showcasing Elaine.
Paula (PEP)

nnalorac said...

Never thought | would see the day my card on the Sugar Nellie blog, WOW, thanks Elaine, loving it. Carolxx

Unknown said...

Oh so cute I love all the designs.
Hugs Tammy

Irene said...

Sooo sweet, gorgeous images and cards!!!

Hugs, Irene

Lorraine said...

Hello Elaine, I feel very chuffed to have my card on show on your lovely Sugar Nellie blog,thank you! There are some gorgeous entries in the challenge so far.
Lorraine x

ribenaruby said...

What wonderful creations in the challenge, well done! Ruby x

Nannieflash said...

So glad you like my card thank you so much for showcasing it on your Blog here, Im rather gobsmacked. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx