What's Your Favourite Sugar Nellie Image??

Ok...so tell me something, which is your favourite Sugar Nellie image? Is there one stamp - or digi - that gets more inking than any others or do you take turns colouring all your favourites?

Today there is a new challenge over on the Sugar Bowl with a fab sketch to follow but the theme is a tricky little critter...use your favourite Sugar Nellie image, whether that be a rubber stamp or a digi image, a newer release or an older one...the choice is yours. Sheesh! I must've spent a week trying to decide which one to colour!


This challenge uses a sketch by Kiki and her beautiful card uses the stamp I Grant You One Wish - this is one of my favourite images too :)

Erika has used the digi image Melissa for her gorgeous card.



And our Mama Gayle has used (yes another of my favourites!) Best Day Ever - sorry she is all sold out at the moment..so she must be one of your favourites too! I adore the pink/grey colour combo....a very sweet card :)

I hope you will find a little time to join in with our challenge and I would love to hear which is your favourite image.

Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh my, what a task you set us. How do yiu choose between an old well loved and used favourite and one of the newer favourites. I may have to play along a few times to use them all, lol.

Shazza said...

beautiful cards, I have to say Pippi is my favouritest of all but then I do have a lot that come a close second
x

Sandie said...

My all time most favourite SN stamp just has to be Daisy!!

Gill Christie said...

I love Bambino as the shading makes it so easy to colour. I also love strike a pose & all the sassy's!! Oh & the ever so gorgeous Daisy

So hard to choose just a single one!!!

Wiccababe said...

Strike a Pose is my favourite, it's one I go back to again and again - and great for trying out funky new colour schemes with
Debz
xx

Suzi Mac said...

What an impossible question!!! I love them all equally, well nearly!! lol. My favourite has to be Daisy and Titania.
The sample cards are stunning bye the way.
Hugs
Suzi x