Wish Upon a Star

I`m back from a wonderful and very warm vacation in Greece, so today I`m cooling down with a cold Christmas card:) This wonderful Sugar Nellie image is called Wish upon a star, and you can find it here at Funky Kits. I have used ovals from Spellbinders, and I have made the frame with punches from Martha Stewart. I have decorated the card with ribbon, pearls and organza flowers.

Here is a close up of this sweet image. I have colored her with my Copics.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend!
Hugs from Marianne:)

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, this is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Oh, WOW!I love everything about this adorable card! What a lovely creation.

Unknown said...

This is stunning- I'm starting to want to make a Christmas card now!!

Mojca said...

oh this is gorgeous work. I love Mariannes cras. Hugs! Mojca