Feelin' Blue? Or Just Turquoise?

Good Morning :)

Outside it's a cold, wet and windy day in my part of the UK, but it's a nice, warm Sugary kind of day here :)
There is a  new challenge on the Sugar Bowl, and as always there is sketch to follow and an optional theme.

Edited to add: There will be a new challenge posted later today, the Sugar Mama Gayle has no broadband..I think the words she used were 'bl**dy Virgin media sucks!'

The sketch was done by the lovely and multi talented Erika with the theme of 'worn turquoise'.
This card uses the image Ocean's Gift and perfectly showcases Erika's fabulous colouring on Kraft.


Pami's gorgeous card uses a much older image, Manga Girl 1. Fab choice of papers and I love the pearls - since I do rather like a pearl or two myself!


Lolly-Wendy has chosen to ink up one of my mostest favourite fairies Crystal Flakes for her beautiful card. I do have a big soft spot for all these fairies. 


I don't usually post the sketch here since it's on the Sugar Bowl, but it may get to the afternoon before Gayle gets her broadband back again.


And a picture for inspiration.

Please check back at the Sugar Bowl later in the day to see all the other Sweeties fabulous cards, and of course Gayle will announce the winner of the previous challenge too just as soon as she has connection again.
Thanks for looking.
Love Elaine xx

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Ooh these are all so pretty and I love last year's fairies too, used one yesterday.

caroline said...

wow the cards look great as always, just love the colour

caroline x

Mojca said...

Waw this are just gorgeous. Hugs! Mojca

Shazza said...

wow my fave colours and what fabulous cards x