SOS - Save me a slice, yummmy

Sunday again, where does the week go. This past week of being on my own while the family went ski ing went particularly fast.

So with the suitcases waiting to be unpacked and the washing machine taking a wee panic to itself at the thought of what to come this weekend. I doubt that there will be much time for me to play with my new crafty purchases. Lots of word stamps, a few back ground and a special parcel from my second fav craft company., Papertrey Ink, arrived this week. Oh the plans I have for those things, my mind is an amazing place, it just has problems getting it idea to convert to my fingers.

Classes are filling up at work, I myself am teaching the new Hero Arts stamp camp once a month.
Cake classes once a month with our new tutor Lynne.
Kate gets a slot on a Saturday too
and that just leaves one Saturday in which we intent to teach small hand sewn projects.

Felt is hot, use it with your sizzix dies to cut out shapes that only need basic stitching.

I am loving Tilda too. So with those things in mind I search my favourite place, Pinterest and come away after hours of looking, with some great ideas that are all squeezed into my head, where  they will stay until needed.

With cake decorating tools arriving at work I so spend a lot of time drooling over celebrations cake out there and here for you today is a few of my favourites. Stick the kettle on and lets have a slice, oh so good, which one to start with or are they just too pretty to cut into?



I would like to share with you this Sunday (SOS) Lesley Wright of The Royal Bakery in San Jose, Northern California. Thee best fondant work, you just cant get better than this, she is there, she mastered it and is kind enough to share with those out there who have not quite got to that stage yet. Here are some of her fantastic, "oh no I could not cut into that", cakes and you can find Lesley and her many tutorials here




Pop across and see her amazing work, 38k likes cant be wrong!

take care

Karen

1 comment:

Fiona said...

those cakes are amazing!!