Christmas...in July?! Why not?!

Happy Monday all you sweet little elves!! Pat Frank here checking in to see what you'be been up to! Oh, and of course, I have another new Sugar Nellie DT project to share with you all! But first, I have to ask...did you have a great time at Saturday's "Summer Adorables" Blog Hop?! The new images are...well, they're ADORABLE! And they're digis...and they're available right now HERE at Funky Kits...and, because they're digital images, instant gratification!  Ya gotta love that!!

Now...let's talk about Christmas and Winter Holidays, shall we? How many of you have started your Christmas/Winter Holiday cards? This makes #3 for me! Wheet whoooo! Take a look...


Yep...as tempting as it was for me to create something summery with the new "Summer Adorables"...or those precious fairies from the "Return to Fairy Glen" stamp collection, I just had to ink up this quirky little "Pointsettia Girl" stamp by Leanne Ellis! She's available HERE at Funky Kits.

Once again, I colored this image with Copic Sketch markers...then deepened the shading a bit with colored pencils! Here's another, kind of "artsy" angle...


I do so love making "shabby chic" cards with my Leanne Ellis stamps...and I think this card is definitely shabby chic! I hope you've enjoyed looking at my latest Sugar Nellie project!! If you'd like more info on this card plus a look at a few more pics, please visit my blog HERE!!

Ooooh...please leave a comment telling us just how many 2013 Winter Holiday cards you've made so far! And...have a fabulous week!! Hugs...until next time.

6 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card love your image and colours
jacqui x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Wow, so beautiful. The more I see these sweet images the more I love them, think I need some more. Your card is gorgeous. I make Christmas cards all yr round.

Claire said...

Such a gorgeous Christmas card, love the sweet image and all those fabulous layers. Hugs, Claire x

Sammy said...

So pretty! I have to get that stamp, as my daughter would love it!

Ann Marie Governale said...

This is such a pretty card. The images is so serene - love it for Christmas. Love the dp's and card design, too. xxx Ann Marie

Gunilla said...

None so far!!
But after seen your beautiful card I will soon start, it's itching to get the new xmas stamps and start.
Love Gunilla