Winter wishes and snowflake kisses

Hi everyone, Marion here on the
first day of the weekend.
As Christmas is fast approaching, I thought it
would be nice to show you another Christmas card I made
with one of the Gorjuss girls stamps.
It is called purrfect love:

SGmini#10 Purrfect love

You can find this cute stamp here:


Here is my colouring with my Copic Markers of this image:


I tried to use the blue colour that is in the paper and
I love the pink colour :) .
Two cats since this stamp reminds me of my two loved ones, 
although they are not tiger cats but black cats.
Here is my card with this lovely image:


Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Wishing you a lovely weekend and
untill next week.
Happy crafting and hugs,
Marion

1 comment:

Beverley said...

Beautiful Project...I love it...Where was the sentiment stamp purchased and by what company.

thanks
Beverley