I Found My Family In A Book

- Hellooo Sugar Fans -

Well good morning to you, it's Janine here,
and I'm here to share my Wednesday post with you.

So for my Design Team card this week I used a Gorjuss girl stamp 'I Found My Family In A Book' and it's available to buy as a large and mini stamp from Funkykits - Large stamp can be found here and the mini stamp can be found here. I know I've used quite a few Gorjuss girls over the past few months, but I have to say this sweet gal is my all time favourite.

Don't forget there's lots of other fabulous Gorjuss stamps in store, and well as lots of other fabulous stamps.

 For my card I used distressing ink pads and pens onto some watercolour card. I decided to keep the colours light and delicate to echo the pretty patterned paper behind. Erm, do you like my attempt at paper dolls!  :)


 

 http://www.funkykits.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=91_148

I create my card by firstly matting my card base with some pretty patterned paper. The Gorjuss girl was stamped directly onto watercolour card and die cut it into a rectangle, then coloured lightly with distressing ink pads and pens.

The completed image was then mounted onto a blue mat and a green die cut frame, then added to my card base using foam tape. To finish off I added glitter, a few pearls and my cut out 2 paper dolls.

For full details of everything I did and I used in my card, please check out my blog here.

Thank you for dropping by, and don't forget to call by tomorrow to see more fabulous inspiration from our fab Design Team.

You can also find us on our facebook page (search for Official Sugar Nellie Group), and we also have a Pinterest board. 

Big Hugs

x Janine x

No comments: