And they called it…..


puppylove2a-001

Oh I do love a bit of The Osmonds!

No, really…..I jest not…

Actually my favourite was Paper Roses by Marie Osmond!

(I have NO recollection of this whatsoever, in my defence I was 3, and I asked the DJ at my sisters wedding to play it a thousand times….apparently)

Anyhoo….enough of my talking gibberish!

Are you ready for the first ‘sugar rush’ of 2012?

I know I am, so without any further ado, here’s our ‘poster girl’ for this range….

Fifi Goes Shopping

postergirl

Isn’t she a beauty, and hasn’t our Vicky done her proud?

You’ll find full details on Vicky’s blog for this glorious creation.

Trust me when I tell you that her ‘sistah’s’ are just as delicious…even the babies!

Oops…..did that just slip out???

Never mind, not long to wait now….

These beauties will be available to buy from Funkykits on Friday

See you tomorrow for another little sneak!!!

Luv’n’Hugs
Gayle x

24 comments:

Flutterby Trina said...

awww I love her! I can't wait for friday now! x

Suzi Mac said...

Wow!! Gorgeous card and such a cute image. Can't wait to see the other Sistah's
Suzi x

Erika said...

She is very cute and love the card.
Erika. x

jo said...

ahhh sooo sweet x

Lou Mac said...

My gawwwwwed!! I've come back to life after seeing this little sweetie!! How freakin' cute!! Vickys card is delicious! xo

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Woooooeeeeee this is STUNNING!! Vicky certainly has done you proud....can't wait to see the others!

Ali x

Aunty Sue said...

oh this is stunning love the colour combo and such a sweet little image. Sorry had to be David Cassidy for me.

Irene said...

LOVE it!!!!!

Hug, Irene

Lorraine said...

love her she is now on my wishlist xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh what a ease, just showing us that one. And what a beauty. Can't wait to see the rest now.

Mette said...

Do I reveal my age when I say I remember Marie Osmond's Paper Roses??? And I must confess to still, after all these years, love The Osmonds.
Anyhow - stunning card and the new images are looking very "I will die if I don't have a few of those". Can't wait to see the rest.

Hugs, mette

Tammi said...

Beautiful image and card, looking forward to seeing them all! ~hugs

Cindy said...

Are these stamps or digital?

The Crafty Den said...

Stunning card by Vicky and what a sweet image. Can't wait for Friday :) Hugs, Denise x

Maria said...

Gorgeous!
HUgs,

Maria B.

Amy said...

Ooooh yeah! I was hoping this beauty would be made into a stamp and I can't wait to see the rest! :)

Martina said...

Ohh...she is sooo cute!!! Absolute adorable!!!!
Martina

Erin said...

stunning stunning xxxx

Shazza said...

ooooooooooohhh - she is fabulus!!!

Fiona said...

oh it's gorgeous!! Well I knew it would be...

Fi
x

Casper said...

OOOh Fifi is a cutie and a beautiful card too!

Take care
Big Hugs
Casper
xxx

Mau xx said...

You are a tease and a torment!
Do you realise how far away Friday is!!!!!!!! Vicky's card is just Gorgeous, She has certainly done this little sweetie justice.

tapping fingers till friday xx

Christine L said...

Oooooh this is FAB! Looking forward to the next peek!
Hugs
Christine x

Cazzy said...

Now I see the doggy, so cute.