SWEET ANGELICIA.....

Morning all.....

It's Vicky here today....and a Happy New Year to you all....!

Today I have the huge pleasure to showcase one of my fave images from The Fairy Glen range...sweet Angelica... which was released last October...and isn't she just beautiful...and loving her wee bunny too :o)


I have teamed her up with some gorgeous lace, ribbon and a die cut tree...and I thought the wee butterflies look so pretty and match perfectly with the image..


A close up.....and you can see I have added some stickles to her wings too...


and a side view...

I have used Spectrum Noirs & Flexmarkers to colour, chalks for her cheeks...and Prisma Pencils for shading and the Papers are from Nitwits...and I really loved making this card...

Thank you for popping by...and have a super day....

big hugs Vicky xx

8 comments:

Minna said...

Totally awesome, i really like it!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

This is a beauty vicky love everything about it.....

Ali x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Stunning card. Love these fairies and she looks fab in these colours.

Janette said...

Morning Vicky, Oh boy this is gorgeous, you made her look stunning, fab card.xx

Cindy Lou said...

Beautiful work Vicky, Your butterflies and angel wings just shimmer :) I love shimmer and shine. Great job, thanks for the inspiration!

cdm317 said...

What a beautiful card!

Shazza said...

this is so pretty, love everything about it x

Mau xx said...

Awww!!!! Vicky she is adorable, I love her colouring , her wings are lovely and as you say the butterfly is a perfect addition. xxx